Seasons Greetings

This is the spot for you to post anything and everything.
Have a good look at our other available forums before posting.
This will ensure that you post in the appropriate forum.
arthur

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to forumites, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I saw my lawyer , and on advice I wish to say the following :

To all bird breeders inclusively, not excluding those who breed finches, and, or quail, parrots, poultry, softbills, raptors, rattites, nor excluding any other species which may have inadvertently been unmentioned, and not necessarily in that particular order

Please accept with no obligation , implied or implicit , my best wishes for an environmentally conscious , socially responsible ,low stress , non addictive , gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all .

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2016 , but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great ( not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country ) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishees .

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms :

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher .

Best Regards ( without prejudice, even to the occasional and accidental hybrid breeder )

Name withheld ( Privacy Act ).
SamDavis

Thankyou - I think!
Craig52

SamDavis wrote:Thankyou - I think!
ME x 2 :candy: :candy: :angel:
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Can't be bothered getting my lawyer to check the validity of the offering so. :star: Seasons Greetings and all the rest. :star:
LML
LML
casehulsebosch

I can see a few technical and legal loopholes Arthur, but in the spirit of Christmas/Happy Holidays will leave it at that.

Have a great Merry Christmas. And this goes for all the other Forum members as well.

cheers, Case, Tauranga, New Zealand.
Tiaris

Merry Xmas to you too Arthur.

That almost reads like a note we got from our kids' school last week asking if was ok to have a Christmas carols night or if we would be offended by the idea.
We said that we were offended that we were even asked the question.
arthur

Tiaris wrote: We said that we were offended that we were even asked the question.
I would say that you gave a top reply . . :clap:

But I don't want to stray from the topic :lol:
arthur

casehulsebosch wrote:I can see a few technical and legal loopholes Arthur.
It was pro bono Case

Anything you get for nothing . . .

Is not expensive :thumbup:
BlackCobra

Merry Christmas to all but wouldn't the lawyers say its a bit early.
wagga

[quote="arthur"] holiday greeting[/quote
:clap:
Life in Port Macquarie is the ultimate Aussie sea change lifestyle.

Return to “The Lounge”