Stock For The 2016 breeding Seasom

Includes Species Profile.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Forgive my ignorance Bill. What is a panel heater? And is it installed in the roof? Wall? high? low? Thanks for the informative post.
LML
LML
$bill

finchbreeder

check this out on ebay

eBay item number:

matt71

no disrespect taken blue cuban, but more to the point these birds are being bred for the gennetics and will be the key for the future of new gouldian mutations and these birds will not be for sale from myself or chris for quite sometime here in w.a.
Craig52

A bit off track but everyone is saying that this is a new mutation, it's not it's a combination of two mutations. This is the same scenario as the AY/ blue combination.
Imo, this combination has already been bred with the AD/blue which produced a similar looking bird to what you guys are trying to produce as the lime is very similar to the Australian dilute autosomal mutation.
Craig.
Blue Cuban

Craig52 wrote:A bit off track but everyone is saying that this is a new mutation, it's not it's a combination of two mutations.
Craig.
Spot on Craig and any further crossing of pre-established mutation are as Craig said a combination not a new mutation.

Matt as for further development of new mutations with the use of the limes I really hope it's some thing new that is a single mutation and not a combination.

Rich.
Hobby finch Keeper
$bill

Fine! well I will clear it up. If successful it's a combination of the two colours Lime and the Blue so therefore in my case not really a new mutation. Saying that providing it looks good - it won't make any difference to me or the potential buyers -as long as it looks appealing and a saleable bird ;-)

Several years ago when I crossed the Fawn Diamond with the Pied diamond -same as the above - they were extremely popular and pretty pricey too. No-one was concerned that I had crossed both colours - they just placed orders. So to sum up.

Don Crawford - Bred the Lime Mutation.

Wildbill - Bought some limes say 4 years ago and did the blue cross

$bill - Noted purply coloured young in several nests and decided to go further with the cross and try and bred the bird himself. Not easy either.

Sensible bill

Well he is just trying his best to see if he can just establish a new COLOUR so all the gouldian lovers out there will have the opportunity to view and enjoy another beautiful finch :cry: What could be better than that :oops:
elferoz777

Tbh bill if you could sell me a blue gould that 1) Would survive and b)actually breed i would be pretty stoked.

Not saying yours dont survive i am just pressed atm to find good stock in nsw.
Breeding Project 2020-2025.
agate mosaic canaries, agate yellow mosaic canaries, red zebs, self bengos and goldfinch mules.
$bill

I have possibles which could bred you anything - I actually think I have bred the new COLOUR :lol: As for blues well apart from this year young I have not really bred any which I could sell.

I have to have the FULL COLOURS on hand ready for the orders being placed for the Limes and splits. Apart from that this is the very first year .....I actually bred Limes :lol: and I would have bred them a lot earlier If I didn't keep selling all my stock :crazy:

But some days I just can't refuse or resist a sale and on that day - I will sell adults - breeders -young. Never sold eggs :lol:
$bill

There are some -who know very little and dislike the Lime mutation. well today I knocked back $1000 for this Lime/blue hen........but have sold $10,000 in stock in two weeks. Like I mentioned in garyh thread yesterday .....congratulation!
I am now convinced more than ever - I have the new colour from the lime and blue cross. :clap: and they just keep ringing to place orders or buy :cry: .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
garyh

Hi Graham,do you think the introduction of the blue gene to the Lime will make the Lime colour lighter,i know you think it will darken the blue,on that we just have to wait and see,but i'm curious on the Limes,garyh

Return to “Gouldian”