Cinnamon Gouldian

Includes Species Profile.
Tiaris

Never had anything to do with Cinnamon Gouldians so can't add anything, sorry.
It seems consistent with the overseas cinnamons though & has sex-linked recessive mode of inheritence which the cinnamon mutation in other species also have.
I'm also guessing the white-breasted mutation also taints the effect of the cinnamon gene too, as it does in other diluting mutations.
erythruragouldiae257

Just looking for some opinions after reading these posts. I have this AY/blue cockbird with some brown feather marking on the back and a light brown bib, and splotchy head colour. His brother is normal looking AY. Sorry for the picture quality depending on how they show, he'[s a bit scruffy he has just raised 6 young. The hen is a blue split AY
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KENTUCKY

With a X linked mutation, the Cock is always more valuable than the Hen, if you are forking out 1800.00 Bucks for a Hen, than either you got more Money than Sense, or you are desperate to get your hand on this Mutation, or you havent done your Home work.
Iam following this whole Saga with interrest, as I know all the Players involved and it is sad to say that it has come to this, Friendships destroyed, I would like to know who priced these Cinnamons, I personally find this Mutation unattractive and boring to look at, unlike the Blue and Yellow Series, there are two pluses when it comes to Cinnamons ,firstly they will hold their Value for a long Time, unless some one breeds a Truck Load of Cinnamons and under cuts everyone in Price, secondly, there are as yet unknown Mutations waiting to be bred from Cinnamons, that I fined exiting.

Return to “Gouldian”