Different States . . Different Fauna Laws

A place to ask about Australian Finches in general.
For example: Questions about more than a single species.
jusdeb
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sadly the aforementioned species adapt to the urban sprawl better than some humans .... again our fault for making food and shelter so readily accessible and destroying their natural habitat ...
Gotta feel for the displaced natives they are just trying to survive as for the starlings etc , rather see them clean shot than poisoned .
Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
David Brent
desertbirds

I wasn`t picking on West Aussies at all,its just a pity that some of their laws are a bit out of touch.Strict quaranitne laws and shooting ferals is fine by me.Important habitats being logged isn`t.Merely pointing out how hypocritical things can be. Its a huge loss to all of us that very talented bird breeders in that state have been denied access to not only some rare foreign species but also endangered native species.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Very tougne in cheek comment from me there. :shifty: After all I was mostly agreeing with you. :lolno: Doubt we will ever get regulations that everyone agrees with. :silent: But hey don;t let that stop us coming up with advice on how it should be done. :thumbup: And maybe, just maybe, someone who can do something about it may read this and change a rule or 2 for the better. :shock:
LML
LML
VR1Ton

Thats easy, piss off all the beaurocrats, & let someone who knows what their talking about have a go.

Return to “Non Specific Questions”