bus trip

This is the spot for you to post anything and everything.
Have a good look at our other available forums before posting.
This will ensure that you post in the appropriate forum.
shnapper20

hi went over to sale with my local bird club ( mornington peninsula avicultural society), this is the second trip Ive done with the club. Totally enjoyed both trips, got to visit aviaries I hadn't envisioned existed, saw birds I didn't know existed, picked up heaps of ideas and got to spend some time with some lovely like minded people. Ive been a member for years, yet due to work, I get up early , I haven't attended many meetings. I wish I had started doing these trips earlier. At any rate it reinvigorated me to reassess my current aviaries and start the designs for a new one.
I can only suggest anyone who isnt in a club should seriously consider it. john
branchez

Glad you enjoyed it John,it's always good to see other peoples aviaries and get some ideas.
And Mornington is a very good club.
Jack
shnapper20

thanks for the reply Jack, I have been designing a new aviary since. Just looked at your latest addition very impressive . Im now on my sixth design change lol I think Ill hold off a little longer and keep pinching ideas.
damer

Sounds good John, how's the fish tank going?

Damien.
JustPerching

In an ideal world I can see why Aviary trips make sense. Not a good idea in the uk due to security issues. I suppose the longer distances in Oz make this less of a problem.

Virtual type tours such as those on 'You Tube' or some of the excellent 'Finch Society of Australia' pesentations are far better for me & just as informative although you lose something in personal feedback.
shnapper20

hi damer, after several set backs I believe its on the road to recovery. Still enjoying the hobby.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “The Lounge”