Exotic Pheasant Breeds

GregH

Well it's amazing what's still hanging on out there. If only those with the last birds knew of each other and trusted each other. I know I live in a dream world.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If there is suddenly a lot of Aussie tourists hanging round the imigration office in NZ talking nicely to potential immigrants about the companion birds they should get and keep in exchange for an 18 month delay in migrating and half their ticket paid???
LML
LML
Danny

finchbreeder wrote:If there is suddenly a lot of Aussie tourists hanging round the imigration office in NZ talking nicely to potential immigrants about the companion birds they should get and keep in exchange for an 18 month delay in migrating and half their ticket paid???
LML
I'll pay the whole ticket
monotwine

Can see why everyone loves the Roul roul and that metalic blue.... wow. I love blue birds.

Saw these in the flesh for the first time this year. Amazing looking birds! And a nice size to add to a finch aviary.
RR(9).jpg
RR(10).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Monique
zebman

Took this photo back in 2005 when in WA at the zoo, one only Siamese fire back cock bird, i believe more cock birds exists than hens out there.
Siamese Fire Back (Small).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Finch_Breeder

Interesting.
Birds I own/have owned: Budgerigars, **Zebra Finches**, **Star Finches**, Canaries, Diamond doves... Rocky the Galah! & Cocky the Sulphur Crested 'too
-Mike-
TomDeGraaff

I remember seeing Cheer and Imperial Pheasants in the seventies in Victoria.
Netsurfer

brooksy wrote:
finches247 wrote:I have baby Red Polls,Yellow Hammers,Chafffinches and Cirl Buntings about to fledge chicks there only worth $15each here.
I would love all the Munias species,Red Avadavats,Purple Grenaider,Tri Colour Parrot Finch,Rufous Backs,Blue Caps ,All Pytlia Species,Orange Cheek and Senegal Waxbill.and some Aberdeens.I wish we could do a Trans Tasman swap.But that would be in my or anyone dreams.
Just get a hold of a sea worthy boat and I'll meet you at an undisclosed location on the east coast of Aus and I'll swap some Munias for your Chaff's and whatever else you want to bring over :thumbup:
Me to Henry, I just bought especially made boat with 5 aviaries on it for longer holidays trips I take once or twice a year, I like to take all the birds with me! I'll meet you half way! Not that I can afford a boat like this but I think I should be able to make the monthly payments from all the birds I breed! :purplex: I think! :worry:
Last edited by Netsurfer on 24 Nov 2012, 01:04, edited 1 time in total.
TomDeGraaff

Even the boat seems to be smiling !!! :) :) :)
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wonder if the owner of that thing is hiring? Don't know what he/she would need but.
LML
LML

Return to “Poultry & Game Birds”