Mules from E. GF x Canari

TailFeathers

It has come to my attention that in Australia the government took an extremely cautious position on birds and forced an almost complete ban on imports and exports. This has created a culture of wanting to perserve bird bloodline and keep traditional pure bred birds.

I see that this culture has an unwelcoming attitude to those with ideas and are foreign to Australian laws, customs and culture. Therefore, had anyone been upset there would be no need to basically come here and bash me without knowing my American view and take on things. As such, those who came and automatically accused me of being an instigator should actually come forth and apologize And advise me next time, instead they come out with guns blazing and all.

I don't think the dust has settled with these people. Discussing birds, no matter how provacative the nature of the subject is in Australia, does not equate to actual acts against Australia.

If anyone has some anger that needs to be heard, it is your government who enacted stupid policies. Not me. I will respectfully abstain from posting these posts which offend Australians so much as much as I can and to the best of my knowledge.

And I highly recommend someoe eat camel meat. There's tons of feral camel in Australia. Meat tastes good. Trust me. ............oh and I have to mention this for the trolls.. I'm trying to cut the drama here with that sentence.. Im not being a goon.

Have a good day.
mattymeischke

Meh... :worm:

We eat camelmeat. Well defused. No further comment except that if you use google before you ask such questions you might get less blowback...
No further responses from me, trollboy.
Avid amateur aviculturalist; I keep mostly australian and foreign finches.
The art is long, the life so short; the critical moment is fleeting and experience can be misleading, crisis is difficult....... (Hippocrates)
TailFeathers

mattymeischke wrote:Meh... :worm:

We eat camelmeat. Well defused. No further comment except that if you use google before you ask such questions you might get less blowback...
No further responses from me, trollboy.
The saddest thing here is that people think google is the ultimate scholar who will answer questions with accuracy.

The second saddest thing to hit humanity... And we need a UN council meeting to sort this out, is that Matt has called me a troll boy and this will be the last thing he will be remembered by.. A naughty statement. We need a resolution to make peace with this dude... Otherwise we will be the the two koreas. Each taking its stance and the other acting out so they can be fed. Of course I'm not the latter, but im not accusing Matt of being the latter either.

G'day.

Return to “Canaries”