Head Stripe on Canary

TailFeathers

finchbreeder wrote:I will be breeding them to perfection in order to isolate this stripe. I hope it goes well.
Good luck. I don;t know how you will go. But budgie breeders work with perfecting certain markings to make banded pieds. They have limited, but occassional success and the birds are extra attractive. So hopefully you can do the same. Some that work just right and unfortunately more that don;t. Nothing worthwhile is easy.
LML
I'm expecting it to cost me thousands.
Red

TailFeathers wrote: I have also stated that there a NON-variegated canaries with this stripe.
The stripe is variegation. Your birds are variegated.
TailFeathers

Red wrote:
TailFeathers wrote: I have also stated that there a NON-variegated canaries with this stripe.
Hey Red,

As you know you there are many varieties of canaries. I'd like to see photos.

Keep in mind one thing about Google. Results are returned based on local and prior search presences. Therefore, anyone else's results will vary from my own. This is one of my criticisms with search engines and the recommendations thereof.

If you could please upload a photo or page from a reputable book, Id like to see it to increase my knowledge.

Thank you
Red

TailFeathers wrote:
Red wrote:
Hey Red,

Keep in mind one thing about Google. Results are returned based on local and prior search presences. Therefore, anyone else's results will vary from my own. This is one of my criticisms with search engines and the recommendations thereof.

If you could please upload a photo or page from a reputable book, Id like to see it to increase my knowledge.

Thank you
You have already shown you are a troll. Why would I do anything for you?

It is only a matter of time until the mods see your other thread and you get kicked off.
TailFeathers

Red wrote:
TailFeathers wrote:
Red wrote:
Hey Red,

Thank you
You have already shown you are a troll. Why would I do anything for you?

It is only a matter of time until the mods see your other thread and you get kicked off.
I see what's going in here... You lied and you can't back you're statements up so you're resorting to name calling and nonsense and then start blaming me as if I'm out of line to begin with.
E Orix

Lets kill this off before the insults fly.
Just remember what interests people in the USA may not interest others not living there.
Also each country evolves differently and we should acknowledge those differences but just as importantly
we should not force those differences else where.
Red

E Orix wrote:Lets kill this off before the insults fly.
Just remember what interests people in the USA may not interest others not living there.
Also each country evolves differently and we should acknowledge those differences but just as importantly
You don't have to worry I will not give Tailfeathers any more advice.

I was referring to this post by the way:

viewtopic.php?f=210&t=17626

This is a deliberate attempt to bait me into an argument. It is not going to work.
mattymeischke

Well played, Red.
Avid amateur aviculturalist; I keep mostly australian and foreign finches.
The art is long, the life so short; the critical moment is fleeting and experience can be misleading, crisis is difficult....... (Hippocrates)
TailFeathers

Red wrote:
E Orix wrote:Lets kill this off before the insults fly.
You don't have to worry I will not give Tailfeathers any more advice.

I was referring to this post by the way:

viewtopic.php?f=210&t=17626

This is a deliberate attempt to bait me into an argument. It is not going to work.
What attempt? You're a conspiracy theorist. Maybe they should feature you in Alex jones. You're connecting dots from thin air. Maybe it's so boring where you love, this is your method of obtaining emotional stimulation.

At this point you're the one who is trolling and you can't back down from your bull otherwise it'd make you look even more stupid.

You call me a troll.. Name one post where I came out and made the first opening statements against other members?

You won't find any. But what you will find are a Bunch of disrespectful responses to my topics.

You know what it's like? It's like the stupidity of some japanese in Japan when they see foreigners not following their culture to a T, they start filming them and gossiping like. Bunch of secondary school girls who just hit puberty. They expect others to know everything about them and all the violations of their "sacred" culture as people here have done.

You can try and bully me all you want, it's not going to work.

The biggest problem of this is your upfront racist and prejudice statements almost as if you know full well you can get away with it and then claim the moderators will shut me down as if the biogtry is openly rampant in the blood of people in your culture.

:clap:
Have a good day.

By the way... Why don't you mention my PM to you? Because it doesn't fit your agenda to assassinate my character.
Tiaris

You seem to annoy more people on here than anyone else.
You reject outright the advice/information given by experienced aviculturists and argue against them from a position of complete inexperience rather than accepting the reasoned information provided.
Why do you bother adding posts & asking questions if you are not prepared to take on board information given?
Your responses are consistently immature & deliberately inflammatory.
This thread is a prime example where you have been given correct information from an at least one very experienced canary breeder. You've dismissed the information outright with totally implausible claims and the thread ends up like this yet again.

Return to “Canaries”