Head Stripe on Canary

KENTUCKY

Well well well,
our resident, rebel rousing, Serial Pest has reared its ugly head once again
some time back a member has asked this person to step out of the shadows and become transparent
this person chose not to do , what we call in this country THE RIGHT THING, which led me to believe that this person had never any honourable
intentions when joining the AFF, it became very clear very soon that this person was only interested in pelting us with continental HOG WASH,
it would be most beneficial for some one to grab the bull by its horns and wrestle it to the ground.
TailFeathers

Tiaris wrote:You seem to annoy more people on here than anyone else.
You reject outright the advice/information given by experienced aviculturists and argue against them from a position of complete inexperience rather than accepting the reasoned information provided.
Why do you bother adding posts & asking questions if you are not prepared to take on board information given?
Your responses are consistently immature & deliberately inflammatory.
This thread is a prime example where you have been given correct information from an at least one very experienced canary breeder. You've dismissed the information outright with totally implausible claims and the thread ends up like this yet again.
When did I reject information? Never. I sated previously that I did not care whether or not I was wrong, and that I would breed my canaries to specifically have this stripe. This is not common in my location. I did not find it in any books or from other breeders.

Lastly, I'm not immature. You are the one coming here talking trash and when I respond I defense of myself you start claiming I'm out of line. This is the problem witH descendants of the British. They're never wrong and everyone else makes mistakes except these Angels from heaven who wiped the earth from most of its beauty and instilled wars on all the lands.

If you have nothing to add to this topic that is beneficial then do no post. Simple as that. Don't trash talk. Don't accuse me of bull sh%# don't do anything stupid. no one is forcing you to respond, yet you go out of your way to cause arguments on every damn post I make.
TailFeathers

KENTUCKY wrote:Well well well,
our resident, rebel rousing, Serial Pest has reared its ugly head once again
some time back a member has asked this person to step out of the shadows and become transparent
this person chose not to do , what we call in this country THE RIGHT THING, which led me to believe that this person had never any honourable
intentions when joining the AFF, it became very clear very soon that this person was only interested in pelting us with continental HOG WASH,
it would be most beneficial for some one to grab the bull by its horns and wrestle it to the ground.
The right thing in your country isn't the right thing.. It's just the imagination in your brain which creates fairytales. Don't you remember mistaking me for a woman? If you can't get the nature of my sex correctly, I highly doubt you can decipher between justice and injustice and your sense of reality seems to be highly skewed.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Time for everyone from both sides of the ocean to settle down and play nice. :flower:
LML
LML
KENTUCKY

How can some one be nice and polite to a person who is only interested in stirring the pot and will continue to stir the pot,
nice thought Finchbreeder but, you are barking up the wrong tree trunk, this person will never let up, and time will proof me right.
TailFeathers

KENTUCKY wrote:How can some one be nice and polite to a person who is only interested in stirring the pot and will continue to stir the pot,
nice thought Finchbreeder but, you are barking up the wrong tree trunk, this person will never let up, and time will proof me right.
tsk tsk tsk. Kentucky... No one is cooking up anything, I suggest you click your heels thrice and wish yourself back to reality. Time has already proven that my posts are being attacked for simply asking questions and yet I remain civil even when people like you who come here and launch insults like it's your patriotic and civic duty to do so.

May I share your private PM with others? Maybe that will show who really will not stop attacking me.
Painted4

TailFeathers wrote: This is the problem witH descendants of the British. They're never wrong and everyone else makes mistakes except these Angels from heaven who wiped the earth from most of its beauty and instilled wars on all the lands.
Now, that could be construed as racist.
TailFeathers

Painted4 wrote:
TailFeathers wrote: This is the problem witH descendants of the British. They're never wrong and everyone else makes mistakes except these Angels from heaven who wiped the earth from most of its beauty and instilled wars on all the lands.
I wonder if all the hogwash spewed by fellow members could be construed as idiotic or childish at best.
elferoz777

Christ TF give it a rest.

The garbage you post is clogging the forum.

I read this thinking it would be valuable because so many have responded. Instead of an interesting topic its more of your usual rubbish.

You got your answers three pages ago.
Breeding Project 2020-2025.
agate mosaic canaries, agate yellow mosaic canaries, red zebs, self bengos and goldfinch mules.
Painted4

TailFeathers wrote:
Painted4 wrote:
I wonder if all the hogwash spewed by fellow members could be construed as idiotic or childish at best.
I was trying not to get involved in this, I really was. I've read everything you've posted and kept my mouth shut as best I can, i'll admit, some of what you ask i'm sure has been entirely for research purposes, but like Tiaris said, you refuse to take advice, you know what gets people angry on the forum, yet you still post questions that you KNOW you will cop backlash...
There is no way you can put racism in the same category as idiotic or childish.

Return to “Canaries”