spotted pardalote

gomer

A work mate was telling me a unusual story at work the other day. He had seen a strange looking bird going in and out of his shed.upon further watching it he noticed it was going inside a hole in one of his speakers from his stereo system. He took a few photos on his phone and then identified it as a spotted pardalote. He also said he forgot about the bird nesting and cranked up the stereo the other day. He is now expecting fledglings with tattoos and earrings now he said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnYzQsZXIRc
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches
elferoz777

Love these birds

Would be great if we could keep them
Breeding Project 2020-2025.
agate mosaic canaries, agate yellow mosaic canaries, red zebs, self bengos and goldfinch mules.
Craig52

gomer wrote:A work mate was telling me a unusual story at work the other day. He had seen a strange looking bird going in and out of his shed.upon further watching it he noticed it was going inside a hole in one of his speakers from his stereo system. He took a few photos on his phone and then identified it as a spotted pardalote. He also said he forgot about the bird nesting and cranked up the stereo the other day. He is now expecting fledglings with tattoos and earrings now he said.

G'day gomer,i take it that this is some sort of joke,me no understand i must be getting old. :crazy: Craig
casehulsebosch

Craig, have a few rums first (forget Bundy, try Appleton)

cheers, Case
Craig52

casehulsebosch wrote:Craig, have a few rums first (forget Bundy, try Appleton)

cheers, Case
Mate i did and i was blaming Dr Mac (Mc Williams Sweet Cream Sherry) so left it to the next day to try again with no luck. :wtf: :? Craig
gomer

Craig52 wrote:
gomer wrote:A work mate was telling me a unusual story at work the other day. He had seen a strange looking bird going in and out of his shed.upon further watching it he noticed it was going inside a hole in one of his speakers from his stereo system. He took a few photos on his phone and then identified it as a spotted pardalote. He also said he forgot about the bird nesting and cranked up the stereo the other day. He is now expecting fledglings with tattoos and earrings now he said.

G'day gomer,i take it that this is some sort of joke,me no understand i must be getting old. :crazy: Craig
No Craig thats how i was told it.Serious. The youtube song is a very ramped up version of the surfin bird from 1963,not the version I would listen to but that part is a joke. :lol: I doubt they will hatch but I will ask again in a while.
COUNTRY CAPITAL

hey gomer....no more taking the mickey out of our senior citizens(craig52 who wishes he was 52)!! :innocent:
they are wise and need to be respected for their knowledge and experience..... :roll:
if you need to stir the pot may i recommend tintola as he can sure hold his own in a verbal stoush,and knows a bit about birds....
craig52....not sure if you need more or less of the dr mac....still going strong so you must be doing something right ;-)
will go into hiding now....sorry for side-tracking your post....
nothing wrong with the odd bundy now and then either.... ;-)
CC
Aussie finch tragic.rodent/snake terroriser.
Craig52

CC,thanks for the compliment,i think :lol: :wtf: Craig
gomer

Here is the before photo.I hope to have the earring and tattoo one soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
COUNTRY CAPITAL

nice pic, thankyou.
they will nest wherever they damn-well please.....that's still ringing in my ears from long ago.
maybe we should all install stereo speakers for our birds as nest receptacles....maybe not woofers but certainly tweeters.... :lolno:
CC
Aussie finch tragic.rodent/snake terroriser.

Return to “Anything else”