Kempsey Bird Sale & Show

News and announcements from bird clubs.
Tiaris

I'm not a member of the Kempsey club, but they are having their bird sale this Saturday at Kempsey Showground & a show on Sunday at the same venue (I think).
Ripley

Hello All.

It would be great to be able to get up to Kempsey...My family evolves from this area...My father was even born at Kempsey hospital....89 years ago!!!!
Unfortunately, I cannot make this event....

although;

Any one of our illustrious members; heading up tp Kempsey, from Sydney; I'm sure that my father will enjoy the trip, with you...

He will give you an an occasional peppermint...

I'm sure my father will enjoy it & may I say love it....He'll be more than happy to pay for seperate accommodation....
And will give the lucky drivers a ' Brett history' of the area...

Cheers
Ripley
Craig52

[quote="Ripley"]Hello All.

It would be great to be able to get up to Kempsey...My family evolves from this area...My father was even born at Kempsey hospital....89 years ago!!!!

OMG,Chris,at 89 years old,i or i don't think anybody else would take the responsibility of taking a person anywhere at that age,have you been on the top shelf stuff again? :wtf: :wtf: :crazy: Craig
J_Robbo

I will be there for a look tomorrow morning ,will there be any members with birds there for sale?

http://www.birdsale.com.au/kempsey-macl ... -sale.html
SamDavis

Ripley wrote:Hello All.

Unfortunately, I cannot make this event....

although;

Any one of our illustrious members; heading up tp Kempsey, from Sydney; I'm sure that my father will enjoy the trip, with you...

He will give you an an occasional peppermint...

I'm sure my father will enjoy it & may I say love it....He'll be more than happy to pay for seperate accommodation....
And will give the lucky drivers a ' Brett history' of the area...

Cheers
Ripley
The peppermints better be from the "top shelf" too as the "Brett history" is truly riveting - if you like rivets through your skull that is :lolno: Although a lovely man, I suspect Mr Brett doesn't quite possess the extensive entertainment talents of his son Chris (ripley) - Chris can truly enliven a boring country road trip! :crazy: :shock: :o :lol:

Sorry to raid this thread. Hopefully the Kempsey sale goes well - sorry I can't make it.
Ripley

Hello All,

I just realised he's 79 years old....SO HE WOULD BE GREAT ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Cheers
Ripley
J_Robbo

Hi all I had a look at the Kempsey bird sales on Saturday and picked up a nice pair of tri coloured parrot finches.

Return to “Avicultural Clubs & Associations”