Any Immigrant Clubs?

News and announcements from bird clubs.
TailFeathers

Hello,

I was wondering if their were any immigrant/minority based clubs that attract more international attention. We have some here like Maltese Greenfinch Clubs they're part of the Maltese heritage club here.

Almost everyone I've met here in my locale is an immigrant breeder and not many people are of American descent.

I'd like to visit Australia and maybe visit a show for these minority based clubs.

Thank you
Spitfire

Dear Tailfeathers, Is there anything you know about Aviculture, you seem to have a question for every post on here.??
By the way don't you know that America like Australia is a land of Immigrants and only the Original Inhabitants are Americans and Australians.
The Maltese Greenfinch Club might be the people to ask about the Greenfinch mutations. I am sure they are making a statement about their Heretage.
TailFeathers

Spitfire wrote:Dear Tailfeathers, Is there anything you know about Aviculture, you seem to have a question for every post on here.??
By the way don't you know that America like Australia is a land of Immigrants and only the Original Inhabitants are Americans and Australians.
The Maltese Greenfinch Club might be the people to ask about the Greenfinch mutations. I am sure they are making a statement about their Heretage.
The Maltese club are pretty secretive people. Apparently they take pride in breeding greenfinches. And when I asked the fellow breeder about his bird he refused to answer. But any question I had about goldfinch and canaries he answered promptly.

I hope that one day I can meet people from an immigrant club in Australia. I'm sure they're good people.

Return to “Avicultural Clubs & Associations”