Access Problem

Latest news from the AFF team.
natamambo

Still some problems. Getting the following error if I go direct to home page but OK if I come in via a link from E Orix's pm.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 262144) (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /home/aussiefi/public_html/includes/acm/acm_file.php on line 675
wagga

mattymeischke wrote: Reminds of the German "Man-creche" concept, where women leave their husbands at a bar with sports on cable TV, car mags and such like while they go shopping without having to put up with him.

Perhaps we could construct a large live-in aviary in Sydney or Melbourne, so when our country members go to the big smoke they can be safely left in a secure environment while their partners go and do whatever nonbirdy thing they want. Of course, the problem would be extracting the partner from the aviary when it was time to go....
I think if this was to be come a reality the man-creche concept should be compared or packaged together with existing infrastructure.

For example: A walk-in aviary built in/over Hyde Park. This would be a perfect location for "Man-creche Land". Councils love tourists, multitasking current facility, generates extra income, keeps men of the street thus reduces pedestrian traffic, existing transport network in place, a safe environment for men to play and plenty of accommodation in area for weekend stays. A bonus to this location is its close proximity to Darlinghurst and Kings Cross both existing men orientated tourist areas.
Life in Port Macquarie is the ultimate Aussie sea change lifestyle.

Return to “Announcements, News & Rules”