Articles for the newsletter

Latest news from the AFF team.
Diane

Im looking for articles for the newsletter. We all like to read about others set up and how they keep their birds and we love photos. We particularly like to read about people we "know" via the forum, but to do that we need members to write a bit about themselves.

If anyone would like to write a little about themselves with some pics of your aviaries.
If you have any tips, hints, ideas you think would help others in keeping their birds.
If you have a particular species you have kept and would like to share your knowledge.
If you have knowledge of a great article send me the contact details of the writer and I will ask if we can put it in the newsletter.
Anything birding you think may be of interest.

Please send it to me and I will include it in the newsletter. Im happy to help write something if needed and will put together the article and let you review it before it goes in the newsletter.

There is no limit on the words or pics.
The newsletter goes out via mass email on the 1st of each month.

I would need a little time to organize those thousands of articles you will be sending to me so if you could get any articles to me a few days before the end of the month it would be appreciated.

Come on guys put pen to paper or fingers to the keyboard and send it to me at [email protected]
Diane
The difference between Genius and Stupidity is, Genius has it’s limits

Return to “Announcements, News & Rules”