Blacktown Cage Bird Show, NSW

Latest news from the AFF team.
Canary

Blacktown and District Cage Bird Show is on this Sunday 5th May 2013 at The Hills Sports High School, Best Rd, Seven Hills.

They will be plenty of canaries and should be a lot of finches.

Show open to public from 12 noon and closes at approx 2.30pm.
SamDavis

I (and a few others) intend dropping in to this show after going to the Fairfield Bird Sale in the morning so please say hi.
shaunh

What were your thoughts on the quality and numbers of finches at Fairfield Sam ? I got their at 10.30 and their seemed to be very little around. Prices also seemed all over the place too.
SamDavis

I also arrived late at about 10.30am to Fairfield at which time most of the cheaper finches were sold. Looked like seller numbers were down a bit based on the number of empty tables down the back. I know a few breeders who took 50-100 finches in the up to $100 range and had already sold virtually everything by the time I arrived. I'll make a new thread and post some pics shortly.

Unfortunately I didn't make it to the Canary Show as I spent too much time chin wagging at Fairfield and then again at Crystal Pet and Wire (where I got all the wire for my big aviary).

Return to “Announcements, News & Rules”