FINCH AUCTION - 8pm Wednesday December 11th 2013

Latest news from the AFF team.
SamDavis

FSA President wrote:THE FINCH SOCIETY OF AUSTRALIA INC.is holding a Finch Auction
Australian and Foreign Finches, Finch Accessories
PUBLIC WELCOME
8pm Wednesday December 11th 2013
Brenan Park Community Hall
Bourke St Smithfield NSW
Birds can be viewed from 8pm
Auction Starts promptly at 8.30pm
Get great birds at great prices from some of the greatest finch breeders in the country
- Sounds great! Don’t be late! -
Email [email protected] if you have any questions.
I encourage all AFF members who are able to attend to do so. And please make sure to introduce yourself to me on the night. If you're an FSA member looking to sell then you need to arrive by 7.30pm at the very latest. I'd also appreciate a message to let me know the approximate number of pairs you'll be selling (If you haven't already done so). Flyer and seller forms will be posted to our website shortly - http://www.finchsociety.org

Cheers,
Sam
SamDavis

Sorry, forgot to say - everyone on AFF is free (free as in "welcome" Not free as in "no charge") to join the Finch Society of Australia and then you're free to sell birds at the auction. Membership form is here - http://www.finchsociety.org/fsa/form.pdf but you can just join on the night if you'd prefer.
Last edited by SamDavis on 02 Dec 2013, 15:30, edited 1 time in total.
SamDavis

Gold coin donation to enter the auction - what a bargain!!!!
gomer

SamDavis wrote:Sorry, forgot to say - everyone on AFF is free to join the Finch Society of Australia and then you're free to sell birds at the auction. Membership form is here - http://www.finchsociety.org/fsa/form.pdf but you can just join on the night if you'd prefer.
What a gesture Sam great. Although I am already a member I will be unable to attend. :cry: :thumbdown:
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches
SamDavis

gomer wrote:
SamDavis wrote:Sorry, forgot to say - everyone on AFF is free to join the Finch Society of Australia and then you're free to sell birds at the auction. Membership form is here - http://www.finchsociety.org/fsa/form.pdf but you can just join on the night if you'd prefer.
What a gesture Sam great. Although I am already a member I will be unable to attend. :cry: :thumbdown:
Freight some birds up - I'll sell them for you!
SamDavis

Sorry if I mislead anyone. I meant "free' as in "you are welcome to join" rather than "free" as in "no charge". And then once you're a member then you are welcome to sell at the Auction. I wonder how many new memberships forms we'll get with no payment - oh well, never mind - it's only money!
Please everyone can come along to the Auction and buy, buy, buy! And I don't mean bye bye bye but maybe I should have written buy buy then bye... Have you heard this one? One of my Dad's few clean ditties - 11 was a racehorse 22 was 121111 race 22112. I'm waffling - see ya at the Auction.
Craig52

Mate you have been hanging around with Roy too much,your starting to sound like him. :lol: :lolno: :shock: Craig
iaos

First gaff as President? You lasted longer than the government!
Finchman1

They can both talk under water with a mouth full of marbles
SamDavis

Craig52 wrote:Mate you have been hanging around with Roy too much,your starting to sound like him. :lol: :lolno: :shock: Craig
iaos wrote:First gaff as President? You lasted longer than the government!
Finchman1 wrote:They can both talk under water with a mouth full of marbles
I choose to take all comments as compliments - so thanks to all! :wtf: :clap: :o :lol:

Return to “Announcements, News & Rules”