A. You hereby agree that by registering a membership to the Aussie Finch Forum you agree to adhere to the rules and regulations as set down below;
1. Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. Read the forums rules and guidelines before posting for the first time.
2. Search the other posts to see if your topic is already covered.
3. Use a meaningful title for your thread that relates to the topic you wish to cover/discuss. Do not use words like ”urgent” or ”important” in your subject line, be patient.
3A. Coarse/insulting language will not be tolerated.
4. Do not use a forum to promote your product, service or business.
5. Keep all commentary civil, and be courteous at all times. Constructive criticism is welcome, but insults directed towards other members, moderators or administration will not be tolerated.
Personal differences should be handled through email or PM and not through posts displayed to everyone. Any personal pm must be polite
and not insulting.
6. Stay on topic. Do not post new problems on someone else's thread and interrupt a topic of discussion.
7. Ignore spammers in the public forum, if you feel you must respond to them, do so via PM and not through the forum, or report them to the forum administration.
If you feel a post violates any of these rules, or you need to bring it to the attention of a moderator, please use the (report post) button, located at the bottom of the specific post to alert the moderators.
8. Do not submit a post that requires readers to download a large attachment. ( I would suggest a max size here in MB) Either explain the attachment or, better yet, provide a link to the information.
9. Use plain text over HTML if you want your post to be readable by everyone.
10. In order to be understood by most people, use correct spelling, grammar and avoid slang unless you know the word or phrase will be understood by other members. All posts must be in English.
11. Do not double post (post the same message twice in one thread) or cross post (place the same message across several threads) or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
12. Act in a give and take manner; help others as often as or more than you ask for help.
13. Do not use all capital letters or “Shout” in your posts. In addition, one punctuation or icon is sufficient.
14. When replying to a post, do not quote more from the previous post than you have to.
15. Do not use someone else’s thread for a private conversation.
16. Most forums prohibit warez, cracks or illegal downloading of software and similar topics. Do not post content that violates a copyright. Please only post pictures that you own or have the owners authority to use. If you get one of the web please put a link back to the site where you got the picture from.
17. Watch your sense of humor, posts may be read by people from a variety of backgrounds and ages.
18. Do not use a huge and annoying signature, a modest signature is fine. Moderators may remove large ones. Any signature or avatar that is offensive or insulting to us, our members, or our staff, are prohibited. We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature or avatar at any time, for any reason.
19. Do not post any information that you wish to remain private. Posts should not contain personal, identifiable information or content embarrassing to others.
20. Do not post ”empty” or useless responses, such as just ”lol” or ”cool.” Only post responses when you have something to contribute. Write concisely and do not ramble.
21. Do not chastise newbies, please help them and welcome them.
22. The owners and or moderators of Aussie Finch Forum will not enter into a discussion regarding disputes.
23. All Forum posts are for general use and should not be directed to any particular forum member. For this private emails should be used.
24. The owners/moderators of Aussie Finch forum hereby reserve the right to remove or adjust any posts by members, move them to another forum topic or close the discussion.
25.The owners/moderators reserve the right to ban a forum member from the forum for any reason whatsoever.
• Please do not swear in the shoutbox
• Please only use the shoutbox for general chit chat. Keep all finch talk in there appropriate thread or your message may be removed.
Forum Terms & Rules: Please take a moment to review these rules. If you wish to register to use this forum and agree to be bound by these rules, simply click the "Register" link. To cancel this registration, simply hit your back button on your browser. If you are already a member of this forum and agree to these rules then you may login using the "Login" link. If you do not agree to these rules then please do not login to the forum. Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message and are not responsible for any content of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Aussie Finch Forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email or click on the "Report" link. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame and only if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum. The Admin team can at any time hide, delete or edit your posts for whatever reason they deem necessary. Edits will contain explanatory notes but deletions need not. Failure to notify the Admin team with reasonable explanation before subscribing with multiple registrations will result in suspension of all accounts.