FSA Sale AFF discount

Latest news from the AFF team.
crazy cuban

Hey all,

I will be attending the FSA December Sale in Smithfield (NSW) this Saturday (13th Dec 2014). For those of you wishing to buy from the STA Soluzioni ‘show and carry cage’ range, I am offering a 15% discount for those that order in advance of the day (pre-ordering).

This is best done via either email or text with payment on the day, through;

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: 0468 376 268

Alternatively, feel free to PM me
Thanks again for everyone’s increasing interest, see you on the day.
CC
mattymeischke

Hi CC,
I got the small (two compartment) carry box from you at the Canberra sale.
It is a winner. It is light, easy to use and very easy to clean.
If I make it up there tomorrow, I'll get a four-compartment one from you.

Thought I'd give this topic a bump, and let the people know this is a good product.

Maybe see you on Saturday,
Matt.
Avid amateur aviculturalist; I keep mostly australian and foreign finches.
The art is long, the life so short; the critical moment is fleeting and experience can be misleading, crisis is difficult....... (Hippocrates)
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are they the same ones R. Kingston selling? :think:
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
SamDavis

vettepilot_6 wrote:Are they the same ones R. Kingston selling? :think:
Similar but different brands, both are Italian made imports. Griffyn's are much much better than Russell's :wave: - joking, no offence to Russell. I'm not at all biased. :eh: To be fair I will declare that Griffyn is a member of the FSA and also one of it's affiliate clubs (Canberra Finch Club). He also donated one of his imported 4 compartment carry cages (see below) for our major raffle to be drawn on Saturday.
raffle_carry_aff.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SamDavis

I also have a 2 compartment one - great product. :thumbup:
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah Sam...They look very similiar...was thinking of getting one...Russels turn from 2 to 4 to 6 or 8 from memory (you can buy them in pairs I think...only seen it the one time) ... :think:
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
crazy cuban

The 4 part transport cage that is displayed in Sam's previous post can be kept as 4 compartments. Alternatively if you have a bigger bird you can take a divider out and making the area bigger.

We also do a show cage, fitted with LED lights. This cage is 4 compartments, that with the removal of divides can be made into 3, 2 or 1

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the sale tomorrow. Hopefully I can answer any questions you guys might have.
CC
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

crazy cuban wrote:The 4 part transport cage that is displayed in Sam's previous post can be kept as 4 compartments. Alternatively if you have a bigger bird you can take a divider out and making the area bigger.

We also do a show cage, fitted with LED lights. This cage is 4 compartments, that with the removal of divides can be made into 3, 2 or 1

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the sale tomorrow. Hopefully I can answer any questions you guys might have.

How much is the show cage and do you have any pics? thanks :wave:
crazy cuban

The show cages sell at a RRP Of $256, However if you pre-order for tomorrows sale there is a 15% discount making it $217. This includes the LED lighting system and alll the custom built feeders and water containers
Our 4 part transport cage sells at $155. Minus the 15% would bring it down to $131.

Please find attached a photo of our Show Cage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CC
crazy cuban

Personally I've used the show cages for Gouldians to Double Bars and it works a treat. The fact that its easy to clean too is a bonus :thumbup:
CC

Return to “Announcements, News & Rules”