John Stafford speaking at Avi Soc of NSW

Latest news from the AFF team.
SamDavis

I've received the following invitation to hear John Stafford speak this Tuesday at the Avi. Soc. of NSW. John is in the process of setting up a sanctuary at Taralga in the Gouldburn area. The facility includes a variety of aviaries which house a broad range of species including finches and softbills. The Avi. Soc of NSW, The Finch Society of Australia, and the Softbill and Native Pigeon Society are looking to organise a trip down to John's facility in coming months.

I'm going and all AFF members are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Anyway, here's the invitation....
Avicultural Society of NSW (Paul Henry) wrote:The Avicultural Society of NSW has John Stafford as guest speaker for the March meeting (3rd March). John is a well know breeder of many different bird species including various softbills. John will be speaking on softbills in a mixed collection, this should be a topic that interests most of your club members. All members of the Softbill and Native Pigeon Society and the Finch Society of Australia are cordially invited to attend. The link to the society website is follows.

http://www.aviculturalsocietynsw.org/me ... eakers.htm

Would you please pass this invitation on to all your members that have email addresses plus any other people you know who may be interested in attending.

The meeting is held at the Ermington Community Centre 8 River Road Ermington, meeting starts at 8pm.

Regards
Paul Henry
Secretary (The Avicultural Society of NSW)

Return to “Announcements, News & Rules”