David and Diane's annoucement.

Latest news from the AFF team.
gomer

The Aussie Finch forum has been going since 2007 /2008 and has grown substantially during this time.

A partnership was formed on the 23/2/11 with there being 6 owners who contributed financially to keep the forum going. Over the years the circumstances have changed for some of these original six and we have seen that number decrease to four owners.
It is now with regret that we see both David and Diane retire from the remaining four for personal reasons. Both David and Diane have since 2011 and before,have been ambitious and tiresome workers in the team. However they have both to their credit for quite some time now been juggling their duties here with their other personal situations. They now feel the time is right for them to step down.

Members will see little change in the running of the Aussie finch forum.

Please all say a big thank you to both Diane and David for their tireless work since 2011 and before. But in no means farewell.

Thank you both Diane and David your contribution has been invaluable.
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sincere thanks to both Diane and David. We certainly expect to continue to hear your oppinions and advice. But take it easy and put your feet up a bit more both of you.
LML
LML
casehulsebosch

All the best for the future Di and David.

Time to -occasionally - put your feet up young David. Enjoy life, it's for living.

cheers, Case
Lachlan1

Cheers guys,

Really appreciate all you have done for this forum and aviculture in general.

All the best,

Lachlan
branchez

Thanks Diane and David for a job well done and look forward to your input in the Forum. :thumbup:
Cheers
Jack
Jayburd
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Diane, David, thanks so much to you both for your tireless upkeep of the forum. It's going to be hard to imagine AFF without you two as mods/admins after all this time - you've done so much for the members and community on here, and for aviculture in general through (and of course outside of) this forum. Take it easy, guys, you deserve a rest!! :clap: :clap:
Best,
Julian
Julian

Birdwatcher and finch-keeper.

Feel free to check out my photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/lewinsrail/
And my birding antics here: http://worthtwointhebushbirding.blogspot.com.au/
E Orix

Time stops for no one and for Diane and David (E Orix) it is our time to hand over the running of the Forum to Craig and the continuation
from Derek (Gomer). It was a hard decision but we both have confidence that the Forum will be run well and it is time for us to sign off.
Thank you to all and I am sure we will miss being so involved but the interest will still be there and I am sure we will still be posting.
As executives we now say thank you and goodbye.
Di and David
Diane

I second David's comments.

I hope Craig has as a good time on the forum as I have done. Im sure he will be a great asset to the forum. With Derek and Craig moving the forum along Im sure things will steadily progress.

My decision to leave the ownership is due to family issues. This has been evident to me for a while and its best for the forum that I leave when things dont have to be rushed and I have the time to help where I can to allow Craig to settle into his new role.
Diane
The difference between Genius and Stupidity is, Genius has it’s limits
Spitfire

I have only known Diane and David for a short time, but I feel because of them I am a better participator on the Forum.
Which brings me to my final question of Diane, who will help DODO's like me learn how to navigate the Forum?
:cry:
Painted4

Thanks Diane and David for all your efforts with the forum. :thumbup:

Return to “Announcements, News & Rules”