WARNING HACKED EMAIL

Latest news from the AFF team.
jusdeb
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Google mail merge ( how to ) I can do it but cant explain how to do it .Thia will keep all your addys in Word and not on the net.
Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
David Brent
craig

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear about your account being hacked it is a royal pain in the backside, especially when all your addresses are involved etc.
Have you ever considered using your own internet service providers mail service rather than yahoo, hotmail, aol etc ?

Just with my experience over the years, your internet service provider email account is faster and also safer. Not only that you can also use microsoft outlook or outlook express which can tie in better with office applications and also prevents using your address book from being online. Normally you can create up to 5 email accounts with a standard isp for free. You could have a email solely for aussiefinch forum =)

Just an alternative.

Craig.
Diane

I used to have my own email account but after I thought I could live without the internet :o (foolish woman) I created a yahoo account for when we were traveling. After getting the internet (and my common sense ;) ) back I just never bothered getting a provider email account as the yahoo one was working fine.

Forum admin is looking into bulk mailing via the forum which would make things safer and faster.

At the moment I have no email addresses in any of my email accounts.
For the Facebook fans, my daughter in law to be was telling the tech from a computer security company about my problem and she was told that the company he worked for had that many client problems with Facebook that they banned it from being accessed in their company office.
Diane
The difference between Genius and Stupidity is, Genius has it’s limits
crazy cuban

sorry to here that yahoo account was hacked
CC
flap

Yes a friend in IT refuses to go on facebook as it is easy to hack into PCs. What exactly do you mean by "blank email address"?
Is it @xyz.com ?
flaP

Return to “Announcements, News & Rules”