Problems using the forum

Latest news from the AFF team.
Steven

Hi members

Some of our members are having a bit of trouble using the forum and logging in to the forum i am trying to fix this ASAP if you are having any problems please PM me or email me at [email protected] and i will check it out

If your having no problems that is great it just might be for some members but i am looking into it now

Thanks
Admin
Mickp
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

working for me again, thanks Steven
Mick.
Finch addict and rodent hater.
Poohbear UK

Sorted.....
Steven

About time lol i change the style so it was the old style that was making the forum have problems
Steven

Hi members this will be our new style for the forum if you have any problems with the forum using this style please let me know

Thanks
Steven
Steven

We are now using the old style again i have fix some of the coding in it so it should be working fine

If you are having no problems that's great but please let me know so then i know that's its fix if you are having problems using it let me know to

Thanks
Steven
Steven

Yeah it was also working for me to but other members had the problems which is weird cause me and you didn't have any problems at all but its all sorted now thanks to sharky for fixing it thanks mate :D

:lol: :lol:
Dean

Working for me
Steven

If any members where having problems using the forum tonight there was a problem in the software and my host but its all fix now if any members are having any problems and viewing the forum different please let me know

Return to “Announcements, News & Rules”