Making Registration and Set-up Less of a Pain, For Everyone!

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
spanna

EDIT - removed, apologies, your 2nd reply hadn't shown on my computer either! :crazy:
Last edited by spanna on 02 May 2012, 23:09, edited 1 time in total.
VinceS

VinceS wrote:oh, a post while I was bashing at the keyboard.
well mine was out of sequence.

and, just to check that problematic communication in writing thing. From my part not a single bone was in "demanding" perspective, but that's the response it engendered in Luke who is obviously an entirely fair minded and sensible fellow. And still you could drive a double decker bus through a gap that wasn't supposed to be there!
Some days are Diamonds some days are Zebs. Sometimes the coccidiosis won't leave me alone. Sometimes a cold wind blows a chill in my Gouldians. But any day with my finches is a day without stones.
jusdeb
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Think someone needs to get down of that high horse and mingle with the common folk . :D
Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
David Brent
VinceS

Awwwr, I'm lovin the fresh air up here!!!!!!!!!

(ain't Google Grand!)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Some days are Diamonds some days are Zebs. Sometimes the coccidiosis won't leave me alone. Sometimes a cold wind blows a chill in my Gouldians. But any day with my finches is a day without stones.
VinceS

I was probably too hasty, I haven't had brown hair for years, and even longer since I wore flares (are they back in yet?) this is more like it:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spanna

I am neither fair minded nor sensible in many cases, but were credit is due, credit is given. I do however disagree with your statement of
VinceS wrote:As an absolute matter of fact the BEST person to be telling you what to do is someone new seeing it for the first time.
I know that you have experience with forums in the past, so you are in fact a biased viewer, but that aside, the system in place has in fact kept spammers out, all the while members have been joining almost daily ("if it aint broke don't fix it" as many others have stated, ad infinitum), so OUR experienced moderators, and the forum owners, have decided to keep it this way, for the time being at least. It is a little more work, it takes a little longer, but it still isn't too much work, and doesn't necessarily have to take long at all, and none can doubt it's effectiveness in achieving its goals. As has been said, the forum owners have noted it, people have had a bash, people have agreed, disagreed, blah blah blah, now lets go talk about something besides this (or zebras. OR GOULDIANS, my goodness, get some different birds people :lol: )
jusdeb
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Try finding a photo of an ass ...
Im over your long winded mantrums because you had to endure the 5 post rule . :thumbdown:

Thats a wrap .
Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
David Brent
Tintola

:silent: F.I.F.O. (Fit in or ^%$# Off,) Could one of the mod's close this topic please? :thumbdown:
OH LORD, SAVE ME FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS!Image
Pete Sara
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

locked until further notice...

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”