Making Registration and Set-up Less of a Pain, For Everyone!

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
VinceS

people, I would like to just say this whole thing here really isn't OK. I got involved in the AFF for the birds, and when I made what I thought was a useful suggestion I didn't expect to get sucked into a ridiculous debate about something that needed anything other than a "thanks, we'll look into it". I particularly dislike the name calling aspects of what has crept into the subsequent discussion as we so don't need that, but I have proven to myself yet again that we ALL have our deficiencies. The smartest thing I think apart from the naked content was Deb's "Oh dear" post, I thought that was a really good pushing down a better direction, so I went and found the better horse so we could be happily chug off into a nothingness area as friends. But when I put up the other horse there was no post between anymore and the hunt for an ass was on when really what was needed was a ladder!

As we all say in our own special ways, that'll be all folks, back to birding please and not Gouldians and Zebs (very sensible, but you're trying to get out of it? I guess we all need a loophole to disappear down sometimes) ............!

Exit stage right.
Some days are Diamonds some days are Zebs. Sometimes the coccidiosis won't leave me alone. Sometimes a cold wind blows a chill in my Gouldians. But any day with my finches is a day without stones.
Pete Sara
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ok fair enough back to talking birds , nothing else to see here people move along....

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”