Tapatalk mobile devices forum reader

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
natamambo

Several forums I use now provide Tapatalk access for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Tapatalk is small screen forum reading software. It is a little frustrating at times but in general it's easier to read forums on these devices' smaller screens once you get used to it.

It's free to activate on the server / add your forum to the list of supported sites but there is a one off app purchase charge for those who want to use the app (ie us members). The forums still work perfectly directly even if you have the app installed.

Perhaps this is something our Admins might look in to :ugeek: :mrgreen: .
GregH

I'm not into mobile devices myself but I gather there are many that are. I've looked at the Taptalk site and initiating the application looks relatively easy and just as important for those operating AFF it's free. Before we look at offering the service I think we'd need to know just how many AFF members want the service. My IT skills are rudimentary at best - do we have anyone that can setup Surveymonkey or similar to collect this data?
venetta

I don't know if I would use it as I find it fine to just use my phones web browser to view the forum :)
Venetta and Kylie
GregH

Well Natambo I'll now reveal that my plan worked - you did all the work thanks for surveying our AFF community. The anonymity of the survey technique seems to be unimportant with everyone reporting their usage - perhaps there are many that aren't reporting completion but it seems to be popular. When you get your 100 please PM me and Admin and owners will look into Taptalk. Thanks

Greg
natamambo

Is there an outcome on your deliberations yet?

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”