Adds with freight

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
melb

What are everyone thoughts of putting in the for sales add weather freight is a option or not. Been a member now for about a year and in that time i have lost count of the number of times i have waiting for a responce from a seller only to get the reply that they dont freight. It would save so much time if the seller added freight avalible or no freight on the add just like location on animals. We have member scattered all over the country so the whole freight thing would be a common thing.

Rant over.
cheers Paul and Melissa.
Budgie_Smugglers

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
gomer

Currently in discussion with admin.
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches
Budgie_Smugglers

It would be awesome if someone with current experience :nosey: would paste a sticky on one of the popular Freight Companies. Some simple steps on using their "website or quote calculator" and how the process generally works etc...
I think there would be plenty of people who would benefit prior to coming across advertised birds interstate they would love to snap up. :o
Im sure there have been many situations where seller would freight if asked, but just didn't know how. :urgh: If the buyer had of known, he may of been able to guide them through it ! :thumbup:

(Don't know how many Guitars i've lost on EBAY like this !!!)
iaos

Budgie_Smugglers wrote:It would be awesome if someone with current experience :nosey: would paste a sticky on one of the popular Freight Companies. Some simple steps on using their "website or quote calculator" and how the process generally works etc...
I think there would be plenty of people who would benefit prior to coming across advertised birds interstate they would love to snap up. :o
Im sure there have been many situations where seller would freight if asked, but just didn't know how. :urgh: If the buyer had of known, he may of been able to guide them through it ! :thumbup:

(Don't know how many Guitars i've lost on EBAY like this !!!)
These are two pretty good threads.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=10562&p=93712&hilit=freight+box
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=14959&p=138610&hil ... ox#p138610
Diane

Ive just posted an amendment to the Classifieds asking those who post adverts to please include whether or not you are willing to freight in each advert.
Also sent out an email to everyone saying the same.
Diane
The difference between Genius and Stupidity is, Genius has it’s limits
melb

:thumbup: That will make thing so much less time consuming for both seller and buyer i think.

cheers guys and girls.
Paul and Melissa.

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”