Errors in messaging page

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi admins,

Just thought I'd give you a heads up: the private messaging pages are appearing slightly broken for me and I'm getting the following errors at the top of the page:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/ucp/ucp_pm_compose.php on line 1: Undefined index: e7303eb
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
garyh

Me to,garyh
Craig52

Hi Shane, i just went in there and i can't find anything wrong. I just posted a private message and got the same errors but it did go through without any problems.
We do need to upgrade to the latest version but not game to do it as it shuts down the forum to download it,any suggestions would be great with a pm.

Craig
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM sent.
Costamixluv

Now I have to work. Who to contact for solutions in applications.

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”