thanks Diane

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
garyh

A huge thank to Diane,took days to finally get on to someone who could help with a new password,didn't really want to bother her,to the owners i think you really need to work out a way for people to get in touch with you,my computer crashed so brought a new tower ,so all was back to normal,forgot the password that was changed because of someone trying to hack in,now to get a new one,everybody at my place had a go at it ,15 cryptic passwords were tried and failed ,you can't send a pm because you have no password ,can't ring anyone as i haven't their numbers,emails we must have sent a dozen but i do understand why these weren't answered,finally rang another member and a couple of days later i'm back on the forum,i can see some smerky faces out there wishing the opposite,i think that some smart computer expert must know of away to make this procedure simple and quick,ahh computers garyh
gomer

Gary as soon as I was told of your problem it was acted on immediately and your problem was solved.The email address for the forum is Diane's personal one and she has been moving.If any mod was told it was a password issue that is a easy fix. The one thing the forum has always had problems recruiting is a smart computer expert. Then once we think we have one we dont seem to get the things done that are needed. It is not as simple as you may think with regard to the computing background. We are currently tring to get a permanently email address set up for the finch forum that gets directed to who ever has the role and we have a person taking on the role. but there is a certain area in the back ground we need to get access into first.
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches
garyh

Exactly my point on how to tell the mods,im glad it's your problem with the computer as i know nothing about them and after the last two weeks i have had enough,thanks for the help,garyh

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”