What the hell is going on?

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
matcho

Since the "new update" I have been having real problems logging in, viewing new posts etc, etc. As far as I can see there have been bugger all new posts over the past couple of days and you cannot tell me that since yesterday afternoon until now (7.44pm) there have been no new posts. Maybe it is just me?

Whats the go?

Ken. :evil:
E Orix

Just seeing if I post it is getting through 7.53pm 16/1
Edit : it obviously did
sdegiorgio

Everything seems to be working fine on my end. I think you will find that there have been no post at all since last night. :)
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. - Martin Luther King Jr.
Craig52

You're correct, Fridays and Saturdays are always quiet. Tomorrow night (Sunday) members are relaxing from their weekend and logon.It then peters out over the week back to high activity on Sunday night. Craig :thumbup:
gomer

Unfortunately with upgrades there are always things that go missing or need fixing etc. There are already things we didnt couldn't have before on the old version we now have. Such as a Dedicated email address to forum Admin aswell as atleast 5 other email adresses available later if needed. If you have any issues take down as much info as you can or take a screen shot and send it to the new admin address for further investigation.
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches
iaos

Viewing from my phone, I can no longer see who made the last post in a thread and user location is no longer displayed...

Cheers Ian
SamDavis

iaos wrote:Viewing from my phone, I can no longer see who made the last post in a thread and user location is no longer displayed...

Cheers Ian
Hi Ian,
These are all changes to the standard style - I suspect to remove clutter from phone screens. I'm sure we can tweak these things over time if peoople desire. Another possibility is for AFF to implement support for a third party mobile app.
Is the overall interface better on your phone? I never really used AFF on my phone previously due to annoy formatting.
Regards,
Sam
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SamDavis wrote: Another possibility is for AFF to implement support for a third party mobile app.
Is the overall interface better on your phone? I never really used AFF on my phone previously due to annoy formatting.
Regards,
Sam
I find it much better on my phone...Samsung Galaxy S5 :thumbup:
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It does look much better on mobile devices now. One thing I would like the see changed when viewed on a phone is smilies selection pane. It takes up an awful lot of space and I keep adding smilies to posts as I try to scroll down to the content area. :evil:
phone.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
casehulsebosch

I don't have a mobile phone so cannot comment on that aspect.

But the overall layout and the forum is much improved. compliments to Admin.

(Some of you who do know me, know that I really DO have a mobile. I last switched it on in April 2015 and on checking it had messages left for me since 2009, so don't ring me)

cheers, case

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”