Default settings

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
iaos

Hi admin/tech,

Before the rebuild of the forum, I think the default settings were when a personal message was sent, that an email was also sent to the recepient to inform them that a pm had been sent. Since the rebuild, I believe this default setting has changed...

I think the old system was much better :D

Any chance of changing it back? It makes it hard to get in contact with infrequent forum users.

Cheers Ian
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still coming through for me.
emails.png
Are you not getting them? PM me with the approximate time you received a PM and I can look into it for you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Craig52

Yes i also still receive an email notification of a new private message, they actually come as junk mail as i haven't changed to a new folder which is ok for me as i can see how many junk mail items i have to open. This might be the case with you Ian. Craig
iaos

I used to receive an email and now I don't. I also check my junk mail. It isn't a problem for me as I still check the forum regularly (and I could just change my settings), but I have just sent a couple of PM's to members who frequent the forum less regularly than they used to and an email alert to a pm would be handy.
iaos

All sorted, the problem was all in my head :crazy:

Cheers

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”