S76

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
Chele

Hello, I have just registered as a new member. I have about 30 odd Gouldian finches and the same with canaries.
Each month I treat my birds with S76 in their water. I am finding S76 is hard to obtain now unless it is brought from overseas, even though in is made by Dr Rob Marshall in NSW. Last bottle I brought was 100ml for $29 from a Hen Rescue place...they no longer have an online store. Last quote to obtain the same bottle was $46 (bit of a difference) I would like some information on what produce others use, without having to spray each bird and stressing them out. Preferably just add mixture to their water. Thanks in advance.
Craig52

Hi and Welcome, the main ingredient of S76 is Ivermectin/Moxidectin and can be bought through Merchandise on here, pm gomer for sales.
If you use the search button top RHS and type in S76 it will give you discussions on it and what breeders are using as a substitute. Cheers Craig
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Welcome to the forum, from a near neighbour. I don't find my Canarys and Gouldians need doing that often, but do what works for you. Ring the Vet on the Hwy in the Small City north of you, if you are in a hurry. They will be able to give you a price on Ivermectin.
LML
LML
TomNTom

Hi, I just registered.
Craig52

TomNTom wrote: 24 Apr 2017, 20:53 Hi, I just registered.
Hi and Welcome TomNTom please post in Introduce Yourself on the front index page.I will then delete this post. Thanks :wave: Craig

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”