Help to load video.

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
kazfromadelaide

Hi all, I used the search section to try and find how to load video... Nothing useful came up. Pleas tell me how I do it. Ta muchly.
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

think you have to post it to youtube then copy and paste link on your post :think:
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
Craig52

vettepilot_6 wrote:think you have to post it to youtube then copy and paste link on your post :think:
You are right VP, but i don't think we are setup for video's here though. Shane might chime in on that. Craig
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yup, you'll need to upload elsewhere. YouTube is best because you can then embed it directly into the post.
kazfromadelaide

I havent been on Youtube for a very long time... so password re set... I hope this works....

Testing........

https://youtu.be/9HqO5kRDJnI
Craig52

Hi Kaz, well that worked ok thanks. I have a fairly large fish pond that stays quite clean due to an abundance of aquatic plants but it gets very warm in the summer months so a recirculating pump like that would work fine just to keep the water slowly moving.
I really like the solar power as getting 240 voltage to the pond has worried me for years.
Now i know you from the Thylacine FB page i think, i just spent an hour watching You Tube pics in your link. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Craig. :thumbup:
kazfromadelaide

Craig52 wrote:Hi Kaz, well that worked ok thanks. I have a fairly large fish pond that stays quite clean due to an abundance of aquatic plants but it gets very warm in the summer months so a recirculating pump like that would work fine just to keep the water slowly moving.
I really like the solar power as getting 240 voltage to the pond has worried me for years.
Now i know you from the Thylacine FB page i think, i just spent an hour watching You Tube pics in your link. Thanks for sharing. Cheers Craig. :thumbup:
They are great for keeping the water moving, just keep an eye on the spray height as on windy days it may drain the water if too close to the edge. I aren't on the Thylacine FB page.... at least I dont think so.... You tube is a dangerous place, I get lost there for hours, one link to the next and oops...

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”