Unable to post photos suddenly

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
Finchy

Hi

I am trying to include a photo in a post, the same way I usually do - using a PhotoBucket link. However, I now get this message that prevents me from posting:

"It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image. Please verify that the URL you entered is correct."

What to do? The URL is correct. I have tried shrinking the photo to 600px, in case that's what it really wanted, but I get the same message.

casehulsebosch

If this is the way you normally post them I would say.......

If at first you don't succeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qOnInTJsos

cheers, case
gomer

Preference is direct transfer from computer to forum if possible with photobucket second. As far as I understand if somthing happens with photobucket we loose the photos here. I cant help with Photo bucket sorry I have a account but have not used it for years even though I have hundreds of photos there.

I prefer to open the photo I wish to add to the forum. select file. resize the width to 1000 the rest automatically sets the rest select ok. Select file again. save as . then you select the folder you want to save it in.

Next you just select attachments below on this page here and add files. Then select the photo you want from the folder you saved the resized photos in.

I understand different operating systems will also differ.
Keeper of Australian Grass Finches

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”