Logging out on Samsung Phone

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Question if I use my Smart phone to view topics... I have to continously log in...even once I'm logged in and I go to post it logs me back out and I have to retype my post...then logs me back out again!! ....then it says I am no longer registered..so I clear cache and try log in all good till next I go to post or read another topic..logged out again...no problems when using my Laptop or Samsung Pad.... so what is wrong with the phone?? :problem:
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
Craig52

Well your guess is as good as mine Dave. Just the last few weeks i have typed some fairly long posts and went to submit and it comes up to login :irked: when i do the post has gone so i don't bother to re write. Pretty darn frustrating but i though it is just my laptop. Hope Shane reads this to see what the problem is if there is one. :? Craig
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phones tend to change their IP address quite often as you move between different wifi networks or phone towers. Ordinarily this would trigger a logout, but I disabled this check months ago.

Next time, before you log in, try clicking on the "Delete All Board Cookies" link in the forum footer. You might have different versions of the AFF cookie (https:// vs http://, or www.aussiefinchforum.net vs aussiefinchforum.net) that are causing problems.
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is at home out back on nbn wifi network so its not changing here...delete cookies I cant see what you're talking about. .I deleted all cookies in settings a couple of times dosent make any difference. ...
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here;
deleteboard.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Must be an admin thing...not on mine
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's odd, because I see it even when logged out.
Untitled.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tried googling aff and clicked on that instead of my history. ..no change..?
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the address that comes up.... https://www.aussiefinchforum.net
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I just deleted all board cookies and it kicked me off. :silent: Don't use a mobile phone so no idea. Not impressed with NBN (which I use) as it is no different than what I had before, either. (Yes I know I can better if I want to pay for it)
LML
LML

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”