Not Receiving Messages

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
CathyCraftz

I replied to a post on my laptop in the afternoon today... when I came back now to check it was gone. Is this a bug or is it because of the new version being used?
Have a nice day!
Sincerely, Cathy
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – Albus Dumbledore
CathyCraftz

Also, I am sure that my post is definitely not deleted by an administrator or moderator. I have also sent a PM, I checked and it said that I have never sent a PM. The one I sent today was my first one.
UPDATE: Editing from my laptop, the missing post is still not there. I have made another post and it is there. I have never encountered this problem before.
Have a nice day!
Sincerely, Cathy
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” – Albus Dumbledore
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've moved this topic to a more appropriate forum.

I've checked the logs and none of your posts have been deleted since May 29th. A couple of the forum have been removed, merged, or otherwise re-organised in the last couple of days, but I don't think any threads or posts from within the last two months were affected. Is it possible you never submitted these posts, possibly by clicking the "Preview" button instead of "Submit"?

Lastly, if the person to whom you sent the private message chose to delete it, it will also be deleted at your end.
CathyCraftz

ShaneGowland wrote: 09 Jun 2018, 22:48 I've moved this topic to a more appropriate forum.

I've checked the logs and none of your posts have been deleted since May 29th. A couple of the forum have been removed, merged, or otherwise re-organised in the last couple of days, but I don't think any threads or posts from within the last two months were affected. Is it possible you never submitted these posts, possibly by clicking the "Preview" button instead of "Submit"?

Lastly, if the person to whom you sent the private message chose to delete it, it will also be deleted at your end.
I did try and submit the post but it said I couldn’t post another until I waited for a bit. Thanks for your effort.
Have a nice day!
Sincerely, Cathy

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”