locked posts....

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
toothlessjaws

i'm a little confused.

we just recently experienced yet another thread started by nathan morely get locked. this time it was a rather wild claim that he had come across some free ranging macaws "about four hrs from sydney". personally i was highly suspicious so chose not to comment however this was later backed up by another member who linked a response with some info regarding a wealthy man who indeed had free ranging birds of these kinds on his property....that did seem to add a degree of credibility to nathans story and scratchy vintage looking photos.

but whatever. reigniting the ins and outs and truths to any of these comments are not the purpose of this thread. what i want to know is - why was it locked? is it because someone indeed established that nathan was lying? and if so why is he (whoever that is) still allowed to be a forum member? all other forums i am a member of consider such behaviour as worthy of instant banning.

and if he has not been proven to be making this up - why was yet another non-abusive, non hostile thread locked?

just wondering what happened?

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”