Forum dilema

Get help with forum issues or make a suggestion.
desertbirds

Im expwriencimg severe difficulties :lol: :lol: I can harly get on the forum and when i do, i cant type anything decent because my famous free range Long Bill is visting more regularly and b----y destryed my lap top. :lol: :lol: Fortunately i have a healthy sense of humour.
jusdeb
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ah yes its all very funny ..so far this year I have replaced a pair of Massuer shoes that the short billed ate , the internet cable , plastic safety buttons of the generator , an extension cord , a power tool , the back fly screen and the kitchen window fly screen .

Then there's the holes she leaves in things that she "tests" and decides she doesn't want to destroy .

Theres probably more that the other wont tell me about in order to keep the peace . So far the computers have been spared although she has pooped on mine (keyboard ) which I replaced .

As much as I love the feathered vandal there are times when I could tie her up to a tree beside the highway with a" free bird "sign attached. :shock:
Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.
David Brent
desertbirds

Destructive little critters.The temptation sometimes takes over.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by desertbirds on 09 Sep 2011, 21:46, edited 1 time in total.
jusdeb
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Good lord yours is tolerant , Bubba screams her head off if even a sparrow goes near her cage let alone near her .

Funny bugger chases them screaming . I do wonder if she suffered from lack of oxygen before we pulled her out of slimey water or maybe all the headbanging is giving her shaken baby syndrome .
David Brent
jusdeb
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its funny people and I always say they need a good size aviary yet when Bubba was given one she fell apart .. She loves her cage ( much the same as yours ) I think its her security .

When she is in trouble she goes back to her cage and at night screams to be put to bed and covered .
David Brent
desertbirds

Chewing the key pad on the lap top is a no go zone, digging all the tile grout out of my kitchen tiles isnt a real winner either and there is a replacement lined up for the cage :silent: Nah i couldnt. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maz

My galah got loose in the house one day when I wasn't home, walked in to find him hiding under a towel that was hanging over the clothes rack drying.....then I walked into the kitchen.....3 plates and a cup smashed on the ground, mobile phone destroyed (thankfully an old one) and I 2 ashtrays overturned with all butts removed and ripped apart as well as various other smaller disasters....took me an hour to clean up.
spanna

Worst my little gouldian does it tweet at me if I don't let him out of his cage, sing in the morning, land in my hair and poop on my shoulder!!! Well... There is the whole adolescent stage of trying to "dominate" my hand, but I'm hoping he's going to grow out of that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Forum Issues, Feedback & Suggestions”