Hello from north qld

Pop in and say G'day!
Once you have 1 approved post a lot more forum will become visible.
gumlu goulds

Will look up designs

Dont think it possible to build facing east just no room. Also always windy up here and always sth easter. Do u think they will get enough light under shade mesh. I gets a little damp under neath aswell if cage is up off ground will be ok. Another possible prob is the humidity under there is high due to dampness. I am thinking ill build a smaler 1m wide 1m deep 2m high cage to fit along side of.house rather than a lrg flight in green house.

On.another note chick has fleged 10am this morn lucky cause its about 40c here today. How long till he flys and will he need water over his side of cage before he flys.

GG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jnr has enough feathers to be flying now. Though may not fly a lot, Gouldians are not always the most energetic of finches. Food and water at floor level to be safe is good.
LML
LML
gumlu goulds

Got home just on dark jr is flying or falling. Lol looks fit and is sleeping on pirch low to ground. I am very happy it all worked out. Thanks heaps for all the good advice.

GG
Craig52

Glad he has made it to a perch so things should be all good from now on :thumbup: Craig

Time to use specific Forums for your "Topics" to post from now on.

Admin
gumlu goulds

Yep will do

Return to “Introduce Yourself”