Pop in and say G'day!
Once you have 1 approved post a lot more forum will become visible.
JMBirds

Hi, I am new to Ballarat over from Rockingham near Perth Western Australia.I I use to breed several different kinds of finches over there but was told they wouldn't do any good here, but I think they're just in my blood now. I bought my first cage and looking for a pair of red headed unrelated gouldians if anyone in Ballarat or near Ballarat has any I would be interested to meet you.
Craig52

Welcome to the Forum JMBirds. Your user name rings a bell to me. Enjoy. There not many finches that can't be bred here on the East Coast from where you are from but a bit care and housing thoughts are necessary during our Winter particularly in Ballarat. Cheers Craig
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Welcome to the forum. Can't understand why you would desert the best state for any other. :silent: But then my brother did, no choice, work promotion. :shifty: Hope you can enjoy your finches as much on the "other side" as you did here in the best state.
LML
LML
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the forum.
Waxbill05

Welcome you will love it here like all us finch lovers
Rod_L

finchbreeder wrote: 22 Mar 2020, 14:16 Welcome to the forum. Can't understand why you would desert the best state for any other.
Have you ever been to Rockingham?
It's a slight improvement over Mandurah but is closer to Kwinana industrial area, which has the highest rate of cancer out of the entire state.

Don't get me wrong, Rockingham has some nice people and lovely coastline, but it's hill billy country and the poisonous fumes from Kwinana make it a low income housing area with some areas resembling the TV show called Housos.

If they cleaned up Kwinana, Rockingham would be a nice place to live if you want peace and quiet and pot and surf.
death to all cats & ants

Return to “Introduce Yourself”