Hi to all

Pop in and say G'day!
Once you have 1 approved post a lot more forum will become visible.
pedro

Hi everyone,my name is peter,im 62 yrs old and now retiered ,not sure if its a good thing or not.Im married and 6 great kids and 13 grand kids,so life really dosnt get boring.I have bred many things in my life but it feels really good to be able to start back where it originated as a child with my dad,breeding finches.I have not acquierd any birds yet,still setting stage,but hey whos in a hurry,anyway hope to talk to you all soon,best wishes and please stay safe with whats happening around the world. :thumbup:
Shane Gowland
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Peter, welcome to the forum. What kinds of finches are you looking at getting into?
Craig52

Welcome to the Forum Pedro and welcome back to the finch World. After your first post approval we would love to see your aviary build and later the occupants. Cheers Craig :wave:
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Welcome to the forum. Have you started the avairy build/s yet, or are you still researching?
LML
LML
pedro

Hi again and thank you for your warm welcome,i am going to covert my old green house into an avery ,so a few things i need to do before i get birds,time i have,money i dont ,so will take a little bit to finish,as for birds ive allways loved gouligans,i have kept and breed ,stars,fire tails,cordons,zebras,double bar,but as said my main interest is going to be the gouligans ,i love the diversity of these beautiful birds now,so will keep you posted of progress as it travels along,when it comes along i will be asking you for advice on good breeders as i am fussy who i get birds from,thanks again peter.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”