Male Zebras mating

Ask your questions about breeding finches here.
Zippythedoublebar

Hi Zippy here and I'm just wanting too ask 1 question I've seen 2 of my male zebras finches building and making a nest together but I've never seen the mating behaviour before until 30 minutes ago they were on top of each other and trying to mate.

I have 50 zebra finches all up I was just wondering was the mating okay for them? :petrified: :lol:
50 Zebras 6 different mutations 1 pair of Cordon Bleus 1 pair of Gouldians 30 King and Button Quail 6 pairs of Society Finches a pair of double bar finches a pair of Red browed Finches a pair of diamond doves and 2 pairs of red faced parrot Finches.
Hoping to get turquoise parrots tri coloured parrot Finches diamond firetails and more Zeb mutations
Craig52

They were just practicing :lol: but seriously randy male zebs will mate with either sexes. Craig
Zippythedoublebar

Right :lolno: LOL ok righto
50 Zebras 6 different mutations 1 pair of Cordon Bleus 1 pair of Gouldians 30 King and Button Quail 6 pairs of Society Finches a pair of double bar finches a pair of Red browed Finches a pair of diamond doves and 2 pairs of red faced parrot Finches.
Hoping to get turquoise parrots tri coloured parrot Finches diamond firetails and more Zeb mutations

Return to “Breeding Finches”