How can a broken wing by fixed ?

Is your finch sick or not well? Find out why.
Cacoonkitty

Oh I was wondering what he was doing,he's built a beautiful roosting negs then !! Sadly I can't put them together just yet as it's in an aivary, and I'm still not 100% sure she can fly yet! her wing is still slightly dropped from the accident so the vet said to wait one more week and if she still cannot fly the to bring her to him...it is not in an a distorted position nor does it look floppy but it is lower and very slightly more pronounced than her other wing (not smooth to the body I mean) Buttest assured she will get all she needs and I HOPE she has not broken it and it is just a soft tissue injury like a strain or something.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sometimes if the wing is wrenched out of place it will heal, but never go fully back to the original position. A bit like a broken nose on a person remains not as it was. But that does not mean she will not be able to fly just fine.
LML
LML
Cacoonkitty

I hope it was just something minimal...fingers crossed in a week she will be better. That will be two weeks since the incident and I hope enough time to be mended ?

Return to “Finch Health”