Help... Zebra.. Zappy

Is your finch sick or not well? Find out why.
toothlessjaws

you will soon have Zippy, Zappy, Zoppy, Zuppy Zeppy, Zoopy, Zamby, Zindy, Zooky, Zazzy, Zozzy, Zeddy......
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

White feathers and or torn white tissues are very popluar with most finches for nesting material. Just curious, what is that material they are using for nesting?
LML
LML
kazfromadelaide

finchbreeder wrote:White feathers and or torn white tissues are very popluar with most finches for nesting material. Just curious, what is that material they are using for nesting?
LML
Some is the stuffing my dogs pull out of their toys..... Also I have black and white wool padding that we use for vehicle restos.... They seem to love it.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wool should be good, but be a bit careful of synthetic material. Some has no give in it and can cut of toes if they get caught up in it. Even human hair which you would think fine, well I used to give mine from the brush to the birds, till I found one hanging by the leg. No sign of what was holding this bird in midair till I got closer. Fine blonde hair. :oops: Glad to here your little ones are nesting.
LML
LML

Return to “Finch Health”