GREEN SEED FROM RAY & WENDY LOWE

For all your questions about diet and food for your finches
Craig52

Hi zippo, The Queensland Finch Society organize orders through the club for club members. The Lowes only sell in bulk batches for others to buy.
If you are interested in some contact the QFS. Cheers Craig

I apologize to Gary if my post was miss leading hence my edit.

Regards Craig
zippo625

Will do.. thanks Craig. Appreciate you reply
Finches2011

Just a clarification. Ray and Wendy only sell in pallet loads (385 x 2 kg tubs) at a much reduced pallet price. Pallet loads go to Victoria, Sydney, Hunter Valley. In Brisbane QFS aggregates small orders from members to get at least one pallet, exactly as happens in other places. Aggregated orders for Brisbane normally total 700-800 tubs. Once it is harvested we collect the whole order on one day and members who have ordered come to Morningside hall to collect and pay the Lowe’s directly. QFS doesn’t buy and resell to members and QFS doesn’t make anything out of this.
The frozen green seed is available only once a year and we provide this service only to members of QFS who can collect in Brisbane. Orders for the 2019 crop (which hasn’t been planted yet) are open now. This year it is $15 a tub at pallet price. Contact Gary Fitt ([email protected])
NFB
mr skeeter

from what i have been told that if the grower lester does not get rain very soon he will not be able to plant any of his seed varieties things are looking very grim i would imagine,
Craig52

Finches2011 wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 06:39 Just a clarification. Ray and Wendy only sell in pallet loads (385 x 2 kg tubs) at a much reduced pallet price. Pallet loads go to Victoria, Sydney, Hunter Valley. In Brisbane QFS aggregates small orders from members to get at least one pallet, exactly as happens in other places. Aggregated orders for Brisbane normally total 700-800 tubs. Once it is harvested we collect the whole order on one day and members who have ordered come to Morningside hall to collect and pay the Lowe’s directly. QFS doesn’t buy and resell to members and QFS doesn’t make anything out of this.
The frozen green seed is available only once a year and we provide this service only to members of QFS who can collect in Brisbane. Orders for the 2019 crop (which hasn’t been planted yet) are open now. This year it is $15 a tub at pallet price. Contact Gary Fitt ([email protected])
I apoligize if my post was miss leading Gary, it has now been edited.

Regards Craig

Return to “Diet & Food”