Dr Rob Marshall suppliments

Need some general finch keeping help? Ask your questions here.
rpetersen

Just a question to the forum.

Is Dr Rob Marshall products any good and which of them.

Riyaad
Tiaris

Turbo booster is an excellent liquid supplement for sprouted seed/softfood mixes. Also used F vite as an ingredient in my fine grit mix in the past. Have not used any others.
Mr Tino

Hi Riyadh I don’t use any of Dr Rob Marshall product ,just off the topic I use another product which work very well for me which is one product call solaminovit liquid and it mix well in sprout seed and the other one call solvita AD3 high E mix well in sprout seed too but it doesn’t come from Dr Rob Marshall,it come from opposition company call AllFarm animal health,I hope this will help you. :thumbup:
gumlu goulds

Hey
I use fvite and recently using s76 and quick gel. Super fast postage and these products came highly recomended from finch and PRO budgie breeder of long time up here in nrt qld. Have spoke to robs vet staff on phone number of times very helpful and knowledgable.

A++
GG
Maurizio

I have used the turbo boost, and it is a good liquid supplement. However I have to agree with Mr T, regarding the Allfarms products. Namely the Solaminovite liquid, and Solvita ADE high E liquid. I have found them to be far superior. Both of these work well, when added to soaked seed.

The one Dr Marshall product that I still use religiously, is KD Powder. I use it once a week. Not only is it a water cleanser, but also helps to stop the spread of infections. When added to the birds drinking water, it acidifies the content of the crop, killing harmful germs. It also cleans out the birds intestinal track.

Return to “Finch Discussion & Questions”