hey

Need some general finch keeping help? Ask your questions here.
Pete Sara
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

just one for young ficher . go to the avicutural society ot wa website and go check out the members bird pics and tell me whos they are....pete http://www.aviculturalsocietywa.com/
fincher

yeh good one pete u going to the'' best ever bird show " this weekend
first time been to there new site look ok at first glance havent had a good look yet
Pete Sara

should be some time saturday. only checked out the site today. they where pics i submitted for the new mag cover...pete
fincher

hi went to the bird show on saturday and was looking at the finches on display one funny thing was they had a red eared firtail in a small cage then just down from it they had a pr of pictorellas and something else cant remember next to the pictors and their cages had paddlocks on the doors but not the red eared which i thought was relly funny and stupid. when the single red eared is worth more of than the pictors and the other pr of finches put together. hey pete did you see that aswell. i sold a few finches their me 3 split fawn plumheads 2f 1m the show sis still going until the end of today as we have a public holiday here in wa
thanks chris

Return to “Finch Discussion & Questions”