Faces to names

This is the spot for you to post anything and everything.
Have a good look at our other available forums before posting.
This will ensure that you post in the appropriate forum.
STUART WHITING

vettepilot_6 wrote: 08 Nov 2017, 16:26 Myself and long suffering Wife lol...taken couple of years ago... :wave: :wave:
Arh hi there Dave, how yer doing, nice pic of yerself and Lynda :thumbup:

I do hope that Lynda is ok mate :)

Hope the construction and maintenance of yer avaires are coming along ok, are yer anywhere near finished with em,

I've gotta build new aviaries during this winter as soon as Christmas is out of the way starting in the early part of the new year,

Be lucky
Last edited by STUART WHITING on 08 Nov 2017, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.
STUART WHITING

Craig52 wrote: 08 Nov 2017, 16:55 Hey Lynda and Dave. Now i know who i'm typing to. :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave:
:lol: ...... :thumbup:
Last edited by STUART WHITING on 08 Nov 2017, 18:40, edited 1 time in total.
STUART WHITING

starman wrote: 08 Nov 2017, 17:10 Great idea for a thread Stuart, but I'm too worried that Interpol might monitor the AFF to post a pic.
Hi starman,

No worries mate :thumbup:

Sure yer not wanted :shifty: ......... :lol:

Speak soon
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

STUART WHITING wrote: 08 Nov 2017, 18:33
vettepilot_6 wrote: 08 Nov 2017, 16:26 Myself and long suffering Wife lol...taken couple of years ago... :wave: :wave:
Arh hi there Dave, how yer doing, nice pic of yerself and Lynda :thumbup:

I do hope that Lynda is ok mate :)

Hope the construction and maintenance of yer avaires are coming along ok, are yer anywhere near finished with em,

I've gotta build new aviaries during this winter as soon as Christmas is out of the way starting in the early part of the new year,

Be lucky
Have taken some holidays to try get a heap of work done on aviary...but as luck would have it ...Linda has other ideas lol....off to Hervey Bay for a week of fishing in our new boat.... Life is soo cruel lol... :lolno: :lolno: :wave: :wave:
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

shnapper20 wrote: 08 Nov 2017, 08:24 this is 2yrs old.......I forget what it weighed
camera 7.19.15 224 (2).jpg
Great Shnapper...I used to catch them in Mackay at showtime 12.5kg...those were the days :thumbup: :thumbup: here is a pic of my last trophy size fish..no one around to take pic so added my foot for comparison :lol: it went 1242mm :thumbup: :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten
STUART WHITING

vettepilot_6 wrote: 09 Nov 2017, 17:50
shnapper20 wrote: 08 Nov 2017, 08:24 this is 2yrs old.......I forget what it weighed
Great Shnapper...I used to catch them in Mackay at showtime 12.5kg...those were the days :thumbup: :thumbup: here is a pic of my last trophy size fish..no one around to take pic so added my foot for comparison :lol: it went 1242mm :thumbup: :thumbup:
Nice one Dave, good size fish, I wish we had quality fish like that here but would be damm hard to find :(

I suppose the average caught bass locally here would be around 1.5 - 2kg, I'd have to go right out some 20 - 30 odd miles into the English Channel and go wreck fishing for anything substantial, we do get cod possibly of around 15kg if one is very lucky :thumbup:
The bass would be an extremely good size fish if one went 7.5kg

You'll no doubt get yer avairy finished some time Dave :thumbup:

Be lucky
starman

It must have been mid-moult....its wings look too short.
Sm.
Avid student of Estrildids in aviculture.
STUART WHITING

starman wrote: 10 Nov 2017, 17:51 It must have been mid-moult....its wings look too short.
:lol: .......it's called a knackered flying fish :roll: ........ :lol:
Craig52

vettepilot_6 wrote: 09 Nov 2017, 17:50
Nice Barramundi Dave, did you let it go at that size :roll: :) and where did you catch it. Craig :thumbup:
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Craig52 wrote: 10 Nov 2017, 19:26 Nice Barramundi Dave, did you let it go at that size :roll: :) and where did you catch it. Craig :thumbup:
Hey Craig....yes let it go ..it earned its freedom. ...caught it a a few others in the Boyne river at Gladestone :thumbup:

Return to “The Lounge”