New species for me....

This is the spot for you to post anything and everything.
Have a good look at our other available forums before posting.
This will ensure that you post in the appropriate forum.
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Enjoy your new challenge. :thumbup:
LML
LML
wagga

I know a guy who put a pair of parrotlet's in his aviary, 6x2.4m, with a nesting pair of scarlet neophema's. As soon as he released them into the aviary the parrotlets flew straight up to the scarlet nest box. They both jumped inside the box attacked the hen and killed the 4 chicks, not a pleasant sight, inside the box. By the time he caught the parrotlet's the hen scarlet was scalped and bleeding wounds on the legs and wings. The cockbird scarlet faired not much better.
Life in Port Macquarie is the ultimate Aussie sea change lifestyle.
vettepilot_6
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wagga wrote: 28 Dec 2017, 21:48 I know a guy who put a pair of parrotlet's in his aviary, 6x2.4m, with a nesting pair of scarlet neophema's. As soon as he released them into the aviary the parrotlets flew straight up to the scarlet nest box. They both jumped inside the box attacked the hen and killed the 4 chicks, not a pleasant sight, inside the box. By the time he caught the parrotlet's the hen scarlet was scalped and bleeding wounds on the legs and wings. The cockbird scarlet faired not much better.
Yeah been told parrotlets a bit more cantankerous then linnies though...
The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Cut Price is Forgotten

Return to “The Lounge”