Airline Rip Off

This is the spot for you to post anything and everything.
Have a good look at our other available forums before posting.
This will ensure that you post in the appropriate forum.
Strop

Hi all,
thought I'd vent my anger at how much I'm being ripped off for trying to freight a box 400mmx285mmx150mm with 6 bfpf that are flying from Perth back to Kununurra with me. The price $145.00 but you can fly a dog back for $80.00, and to top it off when I get back to Kununurra the wife and I have to fly to Broome which is a 1 hour flight for a funeral,the cost is $1,236.00. :evil:
Craig52

Feel real sorry for you Strop, with the last two gouldian counts i/we got ripped off with the flights from Darwin to Kununurra and then back to Darwin. This flight was the same as the flight cost of Melbourne to Darwin and back.
When queried i was told NT charges a flight tax for flights going out of that State but i can't understand how much it was for a 45 minute flight when Melbourne to Darwin is 4 hrs plus. :irked:other than that hope all's well mate, Craig
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lack of competition. Need another airline willing to make them competative. If I want to fly north, I have to first fly to Perth, then north, can't just jump on a plane heading north. :problem:
LML
LML

Return to “The Lounge”