Farewell

This is the spot for you to post anything and everything.
Have a good look at our other available forums before posting.
This will ensure that you post in the appropriate forum.
garyh

I dont get this,if he posted in FL where you can say anything and everything why was the post deleted,this is a person of true integrity and knowledge of the subjects he speaks about,surly as a moderator he deserved a phone call or text to state his position on the post,people i have spoken to are horrified that a person of his intellect,honesty and integrity has been treated in such a way,and of course the huge lose to the forum,garyh
mr skeeter

Graham has been going through a tuff time lately and and my thoughts are with him and all his family, could we just let go as I'm sure we will see him back when the time is right, cheers mick,
finchbreeder
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As long as he knows his input has been greatly appreciated.
LML
LML
Lachlan1

Very sorry to hear. When I was 18 and asking tedious and basic questions you were always one of the first to respond. Although you may not post I hope you visit the forum and PM people you believe you can help.

Although people on this forum may not know this Graham use to have a site called aussiefinchbreeder.com and this was filled to the brim with his experiences on finch keeping and so many insights on how to help. He is clearly dedicated to the growth of this “hobby” and this is potentially a strong reminder for us all to remember what this is really about. Don’t assume tone on a forum and don’t make pointless jabs at people from sitting behind a keyboard.
BENSONSAN

All the best mate.

Return to “The Lounge”